Sunday, November 14, 2010

Montage Monday: Spain

Take a walk down memory lane with me on this three-photo montage highlighting my best memories from past travels! Okay, so I'm cheating this week and only including two photos, but I only have these two on my laptop! The others are on disks back at my parents' house in California. Forgive me...


The incredible architectural building that is the Bilbao Guggenheim Art Museum. Really, with an exterior like this, you hardly need to go inside. I did and unfortunately nothing could compare to what I had already seen walking in. I spent much of the afternoon admiring the building from the nearby benches outside.


These tiled benches surrounding Plaza de Espana in Seville, each representing a different province within Spain, were simply beautiful! So much color and detail! Seville ended up being one of my favorite cities in all of Spain for its vibrance and pulsating energy.

© Connie Hum 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking? Share your thoughts and comments!

Have You Seen These?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...