Sunday, October 31, 2010

Montage Monday: NYC Halloween Edition

Happy All Saints' Day! This Montage Monday is dedicated to my favorite holiday of the year (yes, I consider Halloween a holiday) in my favorite city in the world, New York!


Probably the most ingenious Halloween costumes I ever saw: a can of Raid (roach killer) and a cockroach. Raid would chase after the cockroach in the NYC Parade, "spray" him with the insecticide and the cockroach would fall and die a horrible, chemical-induced death. It amazed us all to see that happen.


The Parade kicks off with crowds of people participating and hundreds more spectating, with the police in the middle trying to keep order. Chaos at its best!


I simply love spending Halloween with my friends and I'm sad to have missed it this year!

© Connie Hum 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking? Share your thoughts and comments!

Have You Seen These?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...