Sunday, December 19, 2010

BIG NEWS COMING SOON!!!

Hi everyone!

I'm back into the social media world after a China-enforced month-long vacation. It's good to be back!

I'm currently in Hong Kong for the holidays and New Year's celebrations. It's pretty exciting and thrilling to be here.

Stayed tuned because I have some very interesting travel stories to share and VERY BIG NEWS to announce in the coming weeks!

Happy holidays to you and yours! Cheers to a great new year in 2011!

© Connie Hum 2010

4 comments:

  1. Such cool photos! How did you even think to take a picture of your reflection in an ornament? Regarding your month-long absence, I was wondering where in the Web you were. Looking forward to more updates from Asia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Global Butterfly You're going to have to wait just like everyone else! I'm trying to keep this under wraps as much as I can until I can "officially" make the announcement! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooh very exciting! can't wait to hear the news :)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? Share your thoughts and comments!

Have You Seen These?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...