Thursday, June 30, 2011

Who's Got a Story to Share?!?!

I LOVE sharing my favorite travel memories with you and now it's YOUR turn to share!

I'm looking for guest posts on what YOUR favorite travel destination or travel memory is!

One of my favorite travel memories: absolute horror with a PYTHON in Vietnam

Maybe you found that perfect secluded beach in Tahiti? Maybe you met your now or soon-to-be spouse while traveling in the most unlikely of places? Or perhaps you tasted something so gastronomically exciting that you rearranged the rest of your trip to accommodate your food cravings? (I know I'm guilty of that last one on numerous occasions!)

If you have a favorite travel destination or travel memory you'd like to share, send your story with accompanying photos and a short personal bio to ME before the summer is over. 

One of the best things I love about travel is reliving each amazing memory by sharing it with friends and family. I'm looking forward to hearing what amazing adventures you've had so start sharing and reliving!

What will YOU share?!?

© Connie Hum 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking? Share your thoughts and comments!

Have You Seen These?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...